sexta-feira, 26 de julho de 2013

0

Demi Lovato - Made in the USA (Official Video)


Visualizações: 12.371.324


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our love runs deep like a Chevy If you fall I'll fall with you baby Cause that's the way we like to do it That's the way we like You run around and open doors like a gentleman And tell me girl everyday you're my everything Cause that's the way you like to do it That's the way you like Just a little West Coast and a bit of sunshine Hair blowing in the wind Losing track of time Just you and I Just you and I Whoa, whoa No matter how far we go I want the whole world to know I want you bad And I won't have it any other way No matter what the people say I know that we'll never break Cause our love was made Made in the USA Made in the USA Yeah, yeah Always reading my mind like a letter When I'm cold you're there like a sweater Cause that's the way we like to do it That's the way we like I'll never ever let the world get the best of you Every night we're apart I'm still next to you Cause that's the way I like to do it That's the way I like We touch down on the East Coast Dinner on the skyrise Winter is the best time For walking in the city lights You and I You and I Whoa, whoa No matter how far we go I want the whole world to know I want you bad And I won't have it any other way No matter what the people say I know that we'll never break Cause our love was made Made in the USA Cause baby I'll bite the bullet And take the blows for love Our love Was made in the USA Made in the USA Made in the USA No matter how far we go I want the whole world to know I want you bad And I won't have it any other way No matter what the people say I know that we'll never break Cause our love was made Made in the USA Made in the USA Yeah, yeah Made in the US Made in the US Made in the USA


Link para essa postagem


Comentários
0 Comentários

0 >Comentários!:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por enviar seu comentário ao (YoutubeDaModa).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aqui você se diverte!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*(YoutubeDaModa)-Inovando cada vez mais pra você!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>Política de moderação de comentários:
A legislação brasileira prevê a possibilidade de se responsabilizar o blogueiro pelo conteúdo do blog, inclusive quanto a comentários; portanto, o autor deste blog reserva a si o direito de não publicar comentários que firam a lei, a ética ou quaisquer outros princípios da boa convivência. Não serão aceitos comentários anônimos ou que envolvam crimes de calúnia, ofensa, falsidade ideológica, multiplicidade de nomes para um mesmo IP ou invasão de privacidade pessoal / familiar a qualquer pessoa. Comentários sobre assuntos que não são tratados aqui também poderão ser suprimidos, bem como comentários com links. Este é um espaço público e coletivo e merece ser mantido limpo para o bem-estar de todos nós.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<